Business Development Specialist – Mesa, Arizona (SDb120621)
Tired of obscurely doing the same old thing for the same old people? Wish you were working at one of those amazing tech companies where the boss actually knows your name and genuinely cares about every employee? A place where family, fun and growth are encouraged, where people are happy, and the benefits and perks are unbelievable? WAIT! Don’t pinch yourself… this place does exist at Paladin Data Corporation, a leading provider of retail technology for pharmacy and hardware stores. And if your interest is piqued, you are probably just the type of person we are looking for.
BECAUSE WE LOVE OUR CREW!
Pay DOE. 100% company-paid: Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Long- and Short-term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. Optional family coverage, premium plan upgrades, opt-out stipend, health/dependent care FSA, Critical Illness, Accident, and Hospital Confinement plans. 401(K) with up to 3% match. Generous Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus. Connectivity Reimbursement (personal cellular and internet) up to $135/month. Home PC Allowance up to $5000 (specific positions only). Company-funded Education Assistance (case-by-case approval). Employee of the Month Program with 8 hours PTO and VIP parking spot. Annual Company Merchandise Allowance. Employee Assistance Program with free virtual/in-person access to licensed professional counselors. Travel Assistance Program. Paid holidays and progressive scale PTO based on years of service. Plus exciting employee ownership program coming soon. Standard benefits eligibility after 1 calendar month; 401(k) eligibility after 90 days. Background investigation and drug test required. In-depth Covid-19 safety plan in place.
- Wake up most days enthusiastic, positive and eager to contribute
- Love helping people and making life-long friends
- Feel energized by learning new skills and growing personally and professionally
- Appreciate following a clear process while always looking for ways to innovate
- Take pride in your agile and adaptable communications skills
- Have interest and/or experience in game-changing SaaS technology
- Want a forever job you are excited to be a part of every day
- Build strong prospect/client relationships in a positive and compassionate manner
- Assist in developing sales tools and techniques
- Draw on other team members' knowledge through communication and collaboration
- Maintain detailed information in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Exceed goals for sales activities and qualified opportunities
STILL WORRIED IT’S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
Don’t be. Family-owned for over 40 years, we are driven by the belief that trust should be at the core of everything we do and that small business is the foundation of community. We pride ourselves in being a humanity-centric company with significant philanthropic contributions (Mayo Clinic, Salvation Army Meals programs, AOPA, Madras Airshow, local food banks and children’s toy drives) and ongoing environmentally-conscience initiatives. Plus, we don’t automate our hiring – we have real humans reviewing every submitted resume.
Come find out why Paladin is one of the best places to work in Mesa and you may soon be telling all your friends what an incredible job you have and how awesome your life has become! And when you do, please encourage them to apply too - we have multiple openings. If you are amazing and smart, we will find a place for you!