Software Engineer - Bend, Oregon (SE070522)
Paladin Data Corporation is developing the future of retail technology, offering well-established point of sale software and services, including payment processing, nationwide. We are seeking an experienced software developer to design, build, and maintain production-grade software to meet customer requirements. The ideal candidate has experience writing production .NET software that is used by many customers.
- Understand customer and system requirements.
- Design and build both new functionality and updates to existing systems.
- Debug and repair deficiencies in existing code.
- Find creative solutions to complex issues.
- Focus on application scalability, availability, reliability, and security.
Qualifications and skills
- Proven record of problem solving, troubleshooting, and critical thinking skills, with a desire for continuous learning about new technologies.
- Ability to communicate with managers and developers regarding customer requirements, system architecture, design, and existing code.
- Good design instincts and ability to write high-quality code.
- Proficient in working with Visual Studio. Experience with C# and SQL is preferred.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Pay DOE. 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision, hearing, long- and short-term disability, life and AD&D insurance. Optional family coverage, premium plan upgrades, health/dependent care FSA, critical illness, accident, and hospital confinement plans. 401(K) with up to 3% match and periodic profit-sharing contributions. Paid holidays and progressive PTO accrual schedule. Company-funded education assistance and employee/travel assistance programs. Standard benefits eligibility after 1 calendar month; 401(k) eligibility after 90 days. Background investigation and drug test required.
Paladin Data Corporation is a leading provider of retail technology for pharmacy and hardware stores. Our innovative software, time-saving managed services, and 100% USA-based support provide clients the tools and automation to thrive in an ever-changing retail market. Family-owned for over 40 years, our founder is driven by the belief that trust should be at the core of everything we do and that small business is the foundation of community - when our clients succeed so do their communities.
Located in Bend, Oregon and Mesa, Arizona, we take pride in our family-like environment where employees are a priority and, with our ongoing rapid growth, we continue to have an exciting “start-up” culture that offers ample opportunity for career-minded individuals to grow both personally and professionally. Exemplary candidates align with our core values: Put the customer first; Do what you say you will do; Hard work brings reward; Be honest and act with integrity; Treat everyone with respect and dignity; Collaborate and be a team player; Practice active listening.